Schelle Racing erweitert seine Zubehörteile für die Team Associated B6-Serie. Einmal eine einstellbare Spurstange SCH1278, welche das Getriebegehäuse mit der neuen X-Platte SCH1277 verbindet.
Dazu ist jedoch die Kohlefaser-Akkuhalteplatte SCH1257 nötig.
- SCH1277 B6 Strap X Plate for Tie Rod Brace – $12.00
- SCH1278 B6 Chassis Tie Rod Set (Lunsford Turnbuckle included) – $12.00
B6 Carbon X Plate for Tie Rod, B6 Chassis Tie Rod Set:
Available now! The B6 Strap X Plate adapts on top of the hugely popular Schelle SCH1257 B6 Carbon
Battery Strap. Using the same 4 attachment screws for the battery stop posts, the X brace creates a
stable platform to replace the standard plastic „waterfall“ chassis brace with a single tie-rod. A tie-rod
style brace has a pivot on each end, instead of the kit part which has only a single pivot. For certain
conditions, adding flex in the center of the chassis can improve both traction and steering through the
The general driving feel you’ll have when switching from the plastic waterfall part to a chassis tie-rod is
that you will have more rear grip and a less aggressive turn in. Mid corner to exit, the car tends to feel
like the rear end rotates and follows the front end through the turn but usually without breaking traction.
If your car is pushing on corner entry, we recommend keeping the plastic chassis brace, but if you want
to take away some entry steering and trade it for some rear traction, the tie-rod brace is a great tuning
X Plate Features:
1. 2.5mm carbon fiber, made in the USA.
2. Adapts to existing SCH1257 Battery Strap* (*strap and tie rod shown, not included)
3. 3 brace mounting holes to allow maximum stability and minimize leverage on the chassis
4. Change battery position without re-adjusting your tie-rod but shifting the center mount hole.
5. Pivot brace adds low speed traction and steering to let the rear end follow the front through turns. Also available is a B6 Chassis Tie Rod Set which comes with all the hardware you will need to build a
tie rod to go with the SCH1277 X Plate. You can go the „Do It Yourself“ route with spares from your box, or get the Associated B6 shock ends and a Lunsford turnbuckle from us.
B6 Chassis Tie Rod Set Features:
1. 2 long B6 shock ends with 2 pivot balls (from ASC91721).
2. The short B6 ends come in the Associated parts set, so we include them in the bag. You may
need them on the B6D for the rearward positions.
3. Mates with SCH1257 Battery Strap* and SCH1277 X Plate* (* sold separately, not included)
4. 3mm Lunsford Punisher Turnbuckle, 50mm length.
New releases page link: