Von dem letzten Rennen beim MCRT-Aschaffenburg gibt es einen Bericht von Jannick Namyslo. Lest selbst, aber bitte übersetzen. Jannick schreibt in Englisch.
XRAY victory at LRP-HPI-Challenge
Saturday was packed with free practice where some drivers already tried to fine tune their setup.
I found a good setup early on Saturday with which I had a good feeling as well as a fast car.
The day started at 9am with Q1. The order of classes were: Rookie, Classic, 17,5t and Stock. My first run was at 10am.
I decided to drive a safe run in Q1 as I knew the track would become faster throughout the day which fit my car better. Even with one mistake I was able to TQ by 0,09sec.
In Q2 I made my car a bit more aggressive and it turned out well. Fastest laptime as well as another TQ run by 5,9sec this time.
In Q3 I was able to TQ as well.
After having a good start in A1 I felt the car was awesome. I was able to pull away from the field and build a gap of one round. In the end I made a clean start-finish win.
A2 was even better. After having changed my tire strategy the tires felt more constant over the whole 7 min run. I secured a new lap record in stock and was able to win A2 as well which meant the victory in stock class.
Final standings Stock class:
1.Jannick Namyslo – XRAY T4
2. Marcus Ruth – XRAY T4
3. Thorsten Zorn
4. Jens Haller – XRAY T4
5. Dirk Gündra
6. Scott Davis
7. Torben Möbus – XRAY T4
I would like to thank all drivers and the team of MCRT-Aschaffenburg who made this event possible.
I´m looking forward to the X-Race in february!
Race report by Jannick Namyslo.
- SIMON KURZBUCH TQ 2nd ROUND EFRA GP SERIES in LOSTALLO
- T.GAMES Yokomo YD2 Gearbox / Motorhalter für unterschiedliche Motorpositionen
- Jconcepts – einfacher Reifen wuchten
- 2nd Round EFRA GP SERIES Tag 1 – FRIDAY
- RC12R6 Factory Team
- Beta Lager gefertigt bei NSK Japan für Agama-Fahrzeuge
- ANTIX BY LRP 9000 GRAPHENE – 7.6V LIHV
- Neue Dämpfermembrane für XB8/XT8 und GTX8
- KO PROPO Support beim BTCC Rd 4 West London
- RIPMAX Innensechskant-Schlüsselset