Von dem letzten Rennen beim MCRT-Aschaffenburg gibt es einen Bericht von Jannick Namyslo. Lest selbst, aber bitte übersetzen. Jannick schreibt in Englisch.
XRAY victory at LRP-HPI-Challenge
Saturday was packed with free practice where some drivers already tried to fine tune their setup.
I found a good setup early on Saturday with which I had a good feeling as well as a fast car.
The day started at 9am with Q1. The order of classes were: Rookie, Classic, 17,5t and Stock. My first run was at 10am.
I decided to drive a safe run in Q1 as I knew the track would become faster throughout the day which fit my car better. Even with one mistake I was able to TQ by 0,09sec.
In Q2 I made my car a bit more aggressive and it turned out well. Fastest laptime as well as another TQ run by 5,9sec this time.
In Q3 I was able to TQ as well.
After having a good start in A1 I felt the car was awesome. I was able to pull away from the field and build a gap of one round. In the end I made a clean start-finish win.
A2 was even better. After having changed my tire strategy the tires felt more constant over the whole 7 min run. I secured a new lap record in stock and was able to win A2 as well which meant the victory in stock class.
Final standings Stock class:
1.Jannick Namyslo – XRAY T4
2. Marcus Ruth – XRAY T4
3. Thorsten Zorn
4. Jens Haller – XRAY T4
5. Dirk Gündra
6. Scott Davis
7. Torben Möbus – XRAY T4
I would like to thank all drivers and the team of MCRT-Aschaffenburg who made this event possible.
I´m looking forward to the X-Race in february!
Race report by Jannick Namyslo.
- Team Magic Graphite & Aluminium Batteriehalter für E5 & E5HX
- XB8 and XB8E gewinnt bei den Czech 1/8 Championship R1
- Doppelsieg beim ENS Round 1 in Mulhouse / Frankreich
- Serpent ERYX 4.1 1/10 TC released
- Traugott Schär gewinnt mit Xray NT1 auch Lauf 2 der Swiss Nationals
- Reedy International Touring Car Race of Champions
- Tamiya Euro Cup zu Gast in Zwönitz
- LRP-HPI-Challenge beim MSC-Höckendorf
- Bildergalerie 1! SK-Lauf Ost beim MSC-Halle am 13./14.Mai 2017
- Xray XT8 – kommt demnächst