New product information of Pitch Control System
Yokomo are continually evolving the World Championship winning BD8 Platform, this time with our new Pitch Control System, which is a tie rod brace that runs in the center line of the chassis between the Servo Mount and Motor Mount, which results in less chassis ‚pitch‘ which in effect increases forward traction, an option which has proven successful on all surfaces with testing via Yokomo’s
Alongside this Pitch control system is the option to change the flex characteristics of the top deck with an additional mounting point.
The new system will start shipping on the 30th of March, with Pre-Orders being taken now.
Beschreibung : Pitch Control System for BD8
Quelle: Team Yokomo
- CONRAD-OFFROAD-MASTERS in Hütschenhausen
- MAD CRUSHER VE 1:8 4WD READYSET EP
- Xray XB4 Chassis-Seitenschutz – Medium
- Modell + Technik in Stuttgart gestartet
- Tamiya-Euro-Cup in Burgstädt
- T4 ULP Alu Progressive Shock System – Set (2)
- Serpent SRX8 – 1/8 Verbrenner im Aufbaubericht – Teil 2
- TM – Zwei Top-Decks für den E4RS4
- Rocket Zhang wechselt zu Serpent
- RRX2.0 Black von MST