Yokomo präsentiert neue Racing Performer Federn hergestellt in Deutschland.
Yokomo are proud to release our new Racing Performer springs line up, the springs are made in Germany by a reputable 1/1 scale manufacturer using the same materials found in real scaler acing applications, and have been tested and refined over an entire year by Yokomo Ace Ronald Volker.
Used to capture Yokomo’s 2nd world title in a row in China recently, as well as numerous races since,
including last weekend’s ETS, the new springs have become a hit throughout the pits at any major race meeting.
The springs utilize a high-quality powder coat as well as laser etching to decipher the different springs which
come in 7 different variables including Progressive and Linear and come as a pair, or the option to buy the
complete set, housed in their very own Yokomo case.
Pre-orders are now being taken for the RP springs, with an early April shipping date.
Quelle: Team Yokomo
- FIGHTER-CUP Finale 2017
- Bruno Coelho neuer EFRA Europameister 4WD 2017
- 1:8 GTS Master beim MCC Borgholzhausen
- Ultimate – Tankflasche
- Ultimate – Einstellwerkzeug
- Beta – Tankflasche
- Team Magic mit einer Neuheit beim ETS R6 in Ettlingen
- Ausblick auf die Deutsche Meisterschaft OR8 in Ober-Mörlen und Hamburg
- Fenix Racing – F1 „Slim“ Chassis Serie
- Micha Widmaier – Das Interview mit dem Europameister OR8 B