Yokomo präsentiert neue Racing Performer Federn hergestellt in Deutschland.
Yokomo are proud to release our new Racing Performer springs line up, the springs are made in Germany by a reputable 1/1 scale manufacturer using the same materials found in real scaler acing applications, and have been tested and refined over an entire year by Yokomo Ace Ronald Volker.
Used to capture Yokomo’s 2nd world title in a row in China recently, as well as numerous races since,
including last weekend’s ETS, the new springs have become a hit throughout the pits at any major race meeting.
The springs utilize a high-quality powder coat as well as laser etching to decipher the different springs which
come in 7 different variables including Progressive and Linear and come as a pair, or the option to buy the
complete set, housed in their very own Yokomo case.
Pre-orders are now being taken for the RP springs, with an early April shipping date.
Quelle: Team Yokomo
- 1.Lauf zum NRW-Offroad-Cup 2018 in der Racing Arena Limburg
- 4.Lauf zum BARNIM-CUP 2017/2018
- REDS X-One All-in-one System
- 1:10 RC Dark Impact White Version DF-03
- Die 1/8 GTS Saison 2018
- 1.LRP-AE-Challenge Superlauf beim MSC-Gemünden
- MIBOSPORT CUP ONROAD & OFFROAD – Big-Final
- FX 3.5cc Engine .21 – K302
- Xray XB2/XT2 – C-Hub – Graphite
- Andreas Mayr wechselt zu Team Kyosho Europe