Erstmal die englische Version : Finals day at the MS Eskil Club circuit in Eskilstuna did not disappoint as we were treated to a day of great racing.
The Semi finals built the intrigue as all the major players showed well, but a cleaner run allowed Spain’s Robert Battle to claim the pole. David Ronnefalk won the other semi to line up in second with Elliott Boots 3rd.
New for this season was the “Last Chance!!!” race which saw the 12 Semi-finalists who had not qualified into the final take part in a 15 minute winner-takes-all contest for the final place on the main final grid – after a tense and exceptionally entertaining race it was 3 time former champion Renaud Savoya who won and too that final spot.
Into the Main final and it was Ronnefalk who took an early lead capitalising on a bobble by poleman Battle however a couple of mistakes by the Swede dropped him back leaving Davide Ongaro to swop the lead with Battle before Elliott Boots mounted a concerted charge on the Spaniard. Boot’s challenge was stymied by flame outs during 2 of his first 3 pit stops and as he, Ronnefalk and Ongaro got involved in a race long battle for the podium it allowed Robert to slowly pull away and eventually establish a lead of almost 25 seconds. Ongaro eventually claimed 2nd by stint of making the fewest mistakes leaving a frustrated Ronnefalk in third. But the title belonged to Robert and he claimed his 3rdEuropean title to add to those he won in 2007 and 2011.
The full final results are
|6||Juan Carlos Canas||65||45:23.136||ESP|
- Frontrammer und Skip-Platte für den Losi Baja Rey
- Nicohlas Lee siegt in Singapur
- Mach-One-Winter is coming 2017
- LRP-HPI-Challenge 2017/2018 beim Racing Center Leipzig – Der Bericht
- Capricorn C803EP 1/8 Onroad Fahrzeug
- XRAY X1’2018 – Vorstellung am 24.10.2017
- Contact RC – ‚orange stripe‘ LMP12 Control Reifen
- Workshop zum 6.Lauf des RC Offroad Sachsencup in Munzig
- Motoreinlaufservice bei RMV-Deutschland
- XRS TOUR ITALY 2018