Die S2 bietet einen noch aggressiveren Look mit mehr Details von JConcepts für den XRAY XB4 2017 Buggy.
Die S2 Karosserie wurde so konzipiert, dass euer Fahrzeug noch besser wird, was durch die Form der Karosserie geschuldet ist. Zur Karosserie gibt es noch 2 Aero Spoiler dazu.
Cleverly named, F2, the unique design quickly raised some eyebrows during competition and proved effective on the ground and in the air. Designed with aspects learned from the original Finnisher bodies, the F2 provides an even more aggressive look with included details which remain crucial to performance. The F2 body is a drop fit for the popular XRAY XB4 2017 buggy.
With the evolution of race tracks, complicated circuits combining more aggressive jumps and extremely high-speed corners, JConcepts incorporated many features which provide several benefits in the most critical situations. Increased windshield angle provides a steady force upfront during mid-flight wind gusts on large jumps. Forward cab placement changes performance / visible bias which help steering rotation in low traction corners.
The side-pods have been simplified and JC chamfered to remove unwanted changes in height to neutralize the at-speed handling. The rear of the pods have a dual step, scoop treatment which give a first in class look to the F2 body. The rear of the cab has the Finnisher step feature which allows the placement of a secondary side window and also several louver options off the rear.
In addition to the newly designed body, JConcepts has included two of the latest Aero rear wings used by Ryan Cavalieri, Ryan Maifield and Spencer Rivkin to a 1st, 2nd and 4th place finish at the 2017 Reedy Race of Champions.
• Original – JConcepts F2 design
• Blended wing / body design
• Includes two Aero rear wings
• Clear polycarbonate with protective film
• Window masks and decal sheet
Handel: , , , , , , und Fachhandel.
- Team Associated RC8T3.1 Team Kit
- Berlin Winter Series – Lauf 3 – Bildergalerie
- 3.Lauf zum BARNIM-CUP 2017/2018 – Die Bilder
- Andrea Ciurlante im Team Serpent 1/8 GP Onroad
- Infinity IF14 Lightweight ALU CVD Drive Shaft Set
- FG Marder E von T2M
- Jörn Neumann im SWORKz Factory Team
- GAMING- UND RACING-MESSE ADAC SIMRACING EXPO 2018
- Jared Tebo verlängert bei Team Orion
- BXR.S1 1/10 RTR 4WD Brushless Buggy