XRAY hat den Vertrag mit dem tschechischen Off-Road-Fahrer Karel Novotny um ein Jahr für 2017 verlöngert. Karel ist mehrfacher tschechischer Meister und Gewinner vieler großer tschechischer Offroad-Rennen. Er wird mit dem XB8, XB8E, XB4 und dem XB2 in 2017 an den Start gehen.
Karel Novotny re-signs XRAY
XRAY is happy to announce that Czech top off-road driver Karel Novotny has resigned with XRAY to be part of the team in 2017. Karel is a multiple Czech national champion and winner of many major Czech off-road races. He will race with the XB8, XB8E, XB4 and the XB2.
„I am very happy to say that I am staying with XRAY for 2017 and beyond! To work with XRAY team was a dream that came true and I greatly enjoy it.
I want to say big thanks to everyone in XRAY for believing in me and giving me a chance to be part of the team! We had some great results in 2016 and now I look forward for 2017 with many majore events in calendar!“
Karel’s best results:
- Multiple Czech national champion
- Multiple Czech junior national champion
- Multiple EOS A-main finalist
- 3rd place overall in EOS series – Short Course class
- Multiple Mibosport cup champion
Karel plans to attend in 2017 all major local and regional race series and some international races including:
- World Championship 1/10
- European Championship 1/10
- European Championship 1/8
- Mibosport Cup series
- 1/8 Czech nationals series
- 1/10 Czech nationals series
- EOS series
- XRAY Racing Series