Heute war es soweit. Xray stellte den neuen XT8`22 Truggy mit ein paar Verbesserungen vor.
Seht und lest selbst.
2022 All-New Features:
- New chassis plate with wider rear section for increased stability
- Chassis features mounting provisions for a graphite brace for additional flex adjustment and chassis weight mounting locations for easier balancing
- New front and rear arms with a stronger, reinforced design minimizes flex in high temperatures for better handling and steering
- Stronger and longer conical servo saver spring with improved adjustment range
- All-new servo saver with chassis locked posts for more secure installation
- All-new servo saver top deck integrates with new servo saver
- Radio box now moulded from harder material for a stronger and more rigid design to eliminate tweak issues in high temperatures
- Radio box mounted to the chassis in more positions to create a solid and more reliable assembly
- New lower front shock tower with improved geometry for increased corner speed and stability
- Shorter shock absorbers work together with new tower geometry for improved handling
- Ultra-efficient pre-glued brake pads for improved braking efficiency and consistent braking characteristics
See the beautiful presentation of the all new XT8‘22 here: https://teamxray.com/xt8/22/en