Einen neuen Motor gibt es mit dem SPower „Dark Edition“ für Offroad 1/8.Sehr selbst:
The SPower S6TT “Dark Edition” is the next step in the development of the successful S6TT. This special edition impresses with improved stationary operation and vibration-reduced running behavior in the high speed range. Of course, it has all the features of a top high-performance engine, such as DLC crankshaft and high-tech ceramic main bearings. All this is available with the S6TT at an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
The SPower S6TT has a 3+2 port design in a die-cast crankcase. Its high-quality bearings, made in Japan at the front and a ceramic main bearing, make the SPower S6TT what off-road drivers expect from a racing engine: durability, stability and user-friendliness.
The SPower S6TT features an aluminum carburettor with a very effective isolation ring and laser engraving. This carburettor consists of a smaller internal channel that offers more stable running and an optimal consumption/performance ratio. Depending on the vehicle and driving style, 10-minute refueling stops are possible!
The cylinder head includes an O-ring to reduce vibration and optimize concentricity. The cooling head was anodized in 2 colors and makes the SPower S6TT “Dark Edition” an engine that draws everyone’s attention
- Hard-chromed 3-channel +2 boost Cylinder Liner
- Aluminum piston CNC machined
- 14 mm DLC crankshaft balanced with silicone insert
- Aerodynamically optimized connecting rod
- Cooling head with low center of gravity anodized in 2 colors
- Cylinder head with integrated O-ring
- 14 mm ceramic main bearings (Made in Switzerland)
- 7.5mm aluminum 3-needle carburettor
- Displacement: 3.49cc
- Bore: 16.03mm
- Stroke: 17.30mm
- Power: 2.75 hp at 34,500 rpm
SPower S6TT “Dark Edition” Competition DLC Ceramic .21 Racing Off Road
Street Price € 339.00
Quelle: MW-Cars / Sworkz