In unserem Nachbarland Dänemark laufen die Danish Nationals mit einigen bekannten Fahrern, die einige bestimmt vom ETS und anderen Events kennen. Mike Gosvig ist sicher einer der bekanntesten Piloten darunter, der nun mit dem neuen Xray T4`2018 einen ersten Sieg feiern konnte. Mehr in der englischen Version.
Race report by Mike Gosvig
TQ+win at the Danish nationals round 2 in Vejle!
My XRAY T4’18 powered by Hobbywing was simple amazing. After some small setup changes on the Day before the race, I dominate the Modified class by winning all 3 qualys and finals. With over 3-5 seconds in each heat. My Good friend and team mate Patrick Danielsen made awesome job to take the 2nd spot in front of Frederik Hovgaard who had a Good battle With Patrick hornum.
- Mike Gosvig – XRAY T4
- Patrick Danielsen – XRAY T4
- Frederik Hovgaard – Yokomo
- Patrick Hornum – awesomatix
- Mike Hansen – Schumacher
- Morten Iversen – Schumacher
- Johnny Andersen – Schumacher
- Michael Hovgaard – Yokomo
In Stock class my car was also very fast! I TQ round 2. But I lost a little in the other qualys. In the finals my car was loosing, I think the tires were not the Best, but I did the second place with no problem. Next race hopefully better luck!
- Patrick Folman – awesomatix
- Mike Gosvig – XRAY T4
- Kevin Nielsen – XRAY T4
- Frederik Broløs – XRAY T4
- Patrick danielsen – XRAY T4
- Stefan Finnich – Schumacher
- Steven Olsen – awesomatix
- Chris Nielsen – XRAY T4
I would like to thanks to all my amazing sponsors who support me to do What I like. I will keep pushing!
Race report by Michael Johnsen
Team xray-shop.dk and I was attending race second of the Danish championship in Vejle.
This winter I have chosen to race with the X1 platform and since start October been testing a lot on our local track. First race I had to sit out because of job.
We travelled to Vejle Saturday morning to test before race Sunday.
The grip was getting bigger and bigger for every hour of testing , so A – main problem was to eliminate the problem with the car flipping over. I chose to use the alu flex chassis and within 4 rounds of practing we were heading the timing sheets.
Ready for qualy and finals sunday.
Final practice and first qualy i chose to try a different additive and was sliding all over the place , went back to my main additive for Q2 and the car was just amazing. Q3 the car was very close to flip over but all in all , I manage to grap pole for the finals.
First final I managed to pull away just to flip over thanks to traction. Eventually I´ve got sencond place. Thanks to others also began to flip over.
Did some changes to the car to make it more safe , and the car was fantastic the last 2 finals which I won tone to tone. Fantastic start to the X1 season , looking forward to next race in Randers in 2 weeks.
Thanks to my team mates for support and making this weekend a super fun race.
Thanks to my sponsor : xray-shop.dk
Handel: , , , , , , und Fachhandel.
- CONRAD-OFFROAD-MASTERS in Hütschenhausen
- MAD CRUSHER VE 1:8 4WD READYSET EP
- Xray XB4 Chassis-Seitenschutz – Medium
- Modell + Technik in Stuttgart gestartet
- Tamiya-Euro-Cup in Burgstädt
- T4 ULP Alu Progressive Shock System – Set (2)
- Serpent SRX8 – 1/8 Verbrenner im Aufbaubericht – Teil 2
- TM – Zwei Top-Decks für den E4RS4
- Rocket Zhang wechselt zu Serpent
- RRX2.0 Black von MST