Das erste Rennen der Lestr Cup Serie fand letztes Wochenende in Prag statt. Die Organisatoren bereiteten eine schöne, enge und technisch anspruchvolles Streckenlayout auf dem berühmten EOS Teppich vor. Die Strecke machte sehr viel Spaß, so Kaja Novotny, der vom Rennen berichtet.
Race report by Kaja Novotny
- Lestr Cup 2017/18
The first round of Lestr Cup series took place last weekend in Prague. Organisers prepared nice tight and technical track on EOS carpet which was quite fun to drive.
In 2wd qualifications my Hobbywing powered XB2 was amazing and TQed all three rounds with some gap to 2nd and 3rd Milan Mudra and Max Gotzl who finished quite close every run.
4wd qualifications were blueprint of 2wd as I managed to TQ all rounds to secure overall TQ again of Xray junior duo of Milan and Max!
In 2wd finals, I managed to pull away each time and took wins in all legs. However biggest attention got the fight for 2nd place between Milan and Max, which was decided in A3, where Max came out better!
2wd TOP 5:
1. Kaja Novotny (TQ) – XRAY XB2
2. Max Gotzl – XRAY XB2
3. Milan Mudra – XRAY XB2
4. Vaclav Broz – XRAY XB2
5. Arnold Lorenz – Associated
First two 4wd legs were basically same as 2wd as my Hobbywing powered XB4 managed to pull away in both legs and took the win! Again the very same duo of Milan and Max fought for 2nd place. In A3 I made two mistakes in opening laps which dropped me down, but eventually managed to get back to lead in the last minute with Max in 2nd and Milan Mudra in 3rd which was also overall TOP 3!
4wd TOP 5:
1. Kaja Novotny (TQ) – XRAY XB4
2. Max Gotzl – XRAY XB4
3. Milan Mudra – XRAY XB4
4. Vaclav Broz – XRAY XB4
5. Jindrich Jirak – XRAY XB4
In the end I want to thank my parents and all my sponsors for their support! Now time for the World Championship in China in less than two weeks!
- CONRAD-OFFROAD-MASTERS in Hütschenhausen
- MAD CRUSHER VE 1:8 4WD READYSET EP
- Xray XB4 Chassis-Seitenschutz – Medium
- Modell + Technik in Stuttgart gestartet
- Tamiya-Euro-Cup in Burgstädt
- T4 ULP Alu Progressive Shock System – Set (2)
- Serpent SRX8 – 1/8 Verbrenner im Aufbaubericht – Teil 2
- TM – Zwei Top-Decks für den E4RS4
- Rocket Zhang wechselt zu Serpent
- RRX2.0 Black von MST