Zwei neue Motoren gibt es von Maclan für 1/8 Fahrzeuge.
Den Motor gibt es mit 1900 und 2100 kV. 4,5 mm kürzer und 25% leichter, so die Angaben. Genauere Angaben zu den Daten hier:
MACLAN has developed new perfectly fitting motor (1900 and 2100kV). You can find all details on https://www.maclan-racing.com/
All the products are available in our B2B Shop www.mwrcproducts.com
Jared Tebo, Juan Carlos CANAS, Micha Widmaier, Pelle Culmsee and another European Top Pilot (announced on the weekend) are already racing and testing them. Their feedback is really amazing. Driveability and quality are unique.
MACLAN MR8.3 1900KV or 2100kV 1/8 Buggy Competition Sensored Brushless Motor
The all new MR8.3 series motor is by far the best motor to pair with the Maclan Racing MMax 8 ESC. The MR8.3 has evolved with all we learned from its predecessors.
Shorter length, lower weight, and most importantly, the smoother power!!
- 4.5 mm shorter in length.
- up to 25g lighter in weight.
- Redesigned stator and rotor which results in smoother power delivery and less power consumption.
- Dual sensor ports with more robust end cap structure
- The additional sensor port allows for the flexibility to install the sensor cable vertically or horizontally for easier wiring. The redesigned end cap structure reduces the chance of damage from impacts.
MR8.3 Motor Features
- All new shorter (4.5mm) length and stronger end cap structure design.
- All new stator and rotor design for smoother power delivery
- Dual sensor ports for easier wiring.
- Error free sensor unit design.
- Staggered 4-pole-8-magnet with dual side balanced rotor design.
- Heavy duty solder tabs.
- Over sized precision dual ball bearings.
- Completely rebuildable design with all parts readily available from Maclan Racing.
- ROAR approval pending.
- KV Rating: 1900KV or 2100kV
- Case Length: 66.5mm
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Shaft Extension: 17mm
- Shaft Extension: 5mm
- Weight: 337g
- Poles: 4-pole
- Max Li-Po Cell: 4S
Quelle: MW-Cars / Sworkz