Nun wurde nach dem Offroad 1/8 Nitro die Elektro-Version von Xray vorgestellt.
Was ist neu?
- All-new longer chassis +4mm for improved stability and easier to drive handling
- All-new front shock tower with two rows of shock mounting positions with new lower shock positions for tracks requiring higher corner speed and more stability
- Updated roll center position on front shock tower to extend set-up possibilities
- All-new longer central driveshaft to accommodate the longer chassis
- All-new grease lubricated bearings for pinion gears and diffs for increased reliability and lifetime
- All-new completely redesigned IFMAR legal rear wing increases stability in all traction conditions
- Now front and rear differential are same for easier maintenance and servicing
- New shock bodies for new composite shims with improved shock shaft movement
- Now included 4-strip front shock springs for more stable front of the car
- New larger spur gear for improved acceleration
- Now included +2mm offset wheel axles
Mehr Details hier: https://teamxray.com/xb8e/2020/en/