Na der Nitro Variante kommt nun die neue VISION Karosserie für den Xray XB8e von Bittydesign Co. heute präsentiert bekommt habt. Hier seht ihr das fertige Ergebnis.
The VISION project stems from the desire to offer to the Off-road enthusiasts a high-performance body shell thanks to meticulous design at the vanguard of design and style. Tested for several months on different types of surfaces and layouts, the product combine a stunning look together with performance at the top of the class.
During the months of development and extensive testing on the track we were able to refine the initial design making aerodynamic modifications that made the model easier to drive and more balanced, the comparison on the track with the stock ‚kit body‘ showed a better balance on jumps, more traction and a more ease of drive that allow to push at limit with more efficacy.
The mid-advanced cab has been designed to increase cornering but at the same time, thanks to the soft rear slide behind the roof, the body is perfectly balanced in its shape giving the model a particularly sinuous and slender line.
VISION is a body with a futuristic look that enhances the performance of the model, several hours of development and research have been dedicated to the sides that show a unique and original design of its kind and that are perfectly connected with the rear side flaps that guarantee the correct load aerodynamically optimized also thanks to the showy central flap that generate the correct air flow to the wing.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Sold only pre-cut for a perfect fit and pure comfort for the users
- Design specifically designed for housing the Lipo battery
- Possibility of opening the holes (as in the photo) for the ventilation of the electronics
- Produced in hard version, thickness of material 1mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a pre-cut decal sheet and windows mask