Was neues für die Klasse 1/12 GT. Die „Seven20“ Karosserie wurde heute von Bittydesign Co. vorgestellt.
Made with one target: the excellence
Seven20 is a GT12 body with a stunning look, the lowered front nose generates an excellent steering while the lowered cab and the amazing shape of the sides stabilize the air flows that conveyed into the large rear wing that make the model easy to drive, the handling of the car is awesome and lap times very consistent.
The body shell meet the specifications needed to participate in any GT12 race in the world, it’s BRCA homologated.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask
Premium Quality first of all
Our philosophy leads us not to settle for mediocrity or speculation, for each project we always pursue the same common thread: the best or nothing. To obtain products that fully meet our expectations, we dedicate months of virtual design and rendering in order to allow us to evaluate any improvements or details to be corrected. Bittydesign Engineering is synonymous with guarantee, authenticity and innovation.