Hier gibt es die News zum neuen Iris ONE.05.
The Iris ONE.05 touring car is the second generation competition car kit, designed and developed entirely by RUDDOG. Based on feedback from customers and team drivers, we have improved several areas of the original Iris ONE. While the ONE.05 is still based on the same concept as the ONE and uses most of the same drivetrain and plastic parts, it features several improvements to make the car faster and more durable.
It now has an updated and optimised shock linkage and a carbon fibre rocker arm that reduces roll when cornering. New chassis locating pins on the bulkheads, motor mount and damper cases not only improve durability, but have also allowed us to redesign these parts and make them lighter, saving over 25g in total.
It still features an ultra-narrow bulkhead design and the efficient three-belt design for perfect weight balance and less belt tension compared to a two-belt design.
Many unique details, such as an optional direct mount aluminium fan, have been incorporated into the design of the Iris ONE.05 to give you an edge over the competition.
· Updated shock linkage geometry: for less roll and higher corner speed
· Chassis pin locators on bulkheads, motor mount and damper housings
· New lightweight upper and lower bulkheads, motor mount and damper cases
· Over 25g lighter than the Iris ONE
· Improved V2 differential and shock seals
· Reduced chassis front overhang, with carbon front bumper mount
· Redesigned motor mount, for improved spur gear alignment
· Improved Linear Flex Aluminium and Carbon Chassis available
· Optional redesigned heave shock
· Unique torsion spring design
· Single lever rotational shocks
· Pushrod suspension
· Double wishbone design; identical arms on all four corners
· Efficient low friction three-belt drive train
· Ultra narrow bulkhead design
· Steering assembly with easily adjustable Ackermann geometry
· Adjustable track width with inserts
· Sturdy and fully adjustable suspension
· Optional direct-mount aluminium high-speed fan
UVP: 699,99 €